Microperimetry in Clinical Trials
Time: 9:15 am
day: Day Two
- MP metrics as potential functional endpoints in Clinical Trials
- Device metrics: Mean Sensitivity (MS); Pointwise Sensitivity (PWS), Fixation Location, Fixation Stability and Bivariate Contour Ellipse Area (BCEA)
- Research-derived metrics: Central Mean Sensitivity (CMS) vs Paracentral Mean Sensitivity (PMS); Retinal Sensitivity by Eccentricity to the Fovea; Mean Sensitivity of Non-scotomatous Points; Size of Absolute Scotoma vs Size of Relative Scotomata; and Volumetric indices derived using hill-of-vision
- Lessons learned from endpoint development studies.
- Clinical Trials using MP metrics